Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tooth Trouble=$4k

26 Dec-finalli decided to c e dentist abt e tooth. waited for slightly longer than halfan hr b4 finalli cing e dentist named Dr. Chu. i am supposed to be lucky coz by rite,Dr. Chu is e moz experienced dentist in Lee n Lee Clinic. But i dun realli care so i juz want to get it over. After all ,it is not like in BMTC where u c Dr Fu means u confirm get atten C for next 2 days.
I had an X ray n i got a shock...My tooth has been fractured internalli! NO way to save it. This Dr. Chu knn one lah. he faked sympathy for a v v short while b4 driving straight to e pt where by i have no choice but to spend thousands on getting a fake tooth. I dun even have time to feel sorry for myself lah. But wat to do..he is e boss of this comercial company n he is so busy as there r so many patients out there. Wah sianz.. Bridging will cost $1500 while implantation will cost $4200...ard there lah. all so expensive,juz becoz of playing basketball!!not worth it lah...
Anyway, my parents were v supportive of implantation as they feel tat i am still young. Haiz..i realli realli feel like a burden rite now with this toothy issue. Feel like going for e daily dentures which will onli cost $100. everyday muz take out n wash,but at least i will save money.
I cannot explain how depressed i am over this incident...$4k!!...i literalli feel sick e whole day afterwards after i booked an appointment for e implantation on 8 Jan.
Recently nuthing has been going great for me...Any readers of my blog,i am sorry if subconsciously my blog is making u feel tat i am a negative person n tat life sucks. Juz tat, i guess i am in this losing streak rite now n tat i c things in a more inferior way rite now. If u relate my life to a mahjong movie, i will now be at this stage whereby i juz gambled away all my properties n wife,onli to realise my wife actualli cheated on me n changed my winning tiles for e other man to win. I am now at this stage whereby i cannot come to terms with it n have yet to "zhi mo" a single time. I guess i will juz watch prison break again bah. at least my life is much better than theirs.......
.........
.........
Man! even sucre got a gf to look forward to,t-bag has someone holding his pockets for him....Raymond-y dun u juz go n die...

No comments: