Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ouch!

Man, feeling very easily agitated n irritated nowadays coz my tooth is swollen. everytime i talk a bit or eat hard food, it is real painful.OUCHHH! is a bit like pms where u get irritated for e discomfort u r in n yet e pple ard u seems ignorant of it. I better watch myself this few days n isolate myself more from pple in case i get hot tempered for no reason. i am already starting to feel myself losing it liao..
got e swollen tooth from a heavy impact while playing bball... was grabbing a rebound when my mouth collide with another person's elbow. Guess we were a bit high then coz we juz won a match n had a chance to qualify. juz to let u guys noe how heave e impact was, after e collision, it was e other person hu went down juz by colliding with my mouth. e pple ard also tot he was e one feeling e pain as he was e one on e ground. lol..ouch!! ok better stop laughing or else will get more pain.
anyway today i slack e whole day. played mahjong for a round b4 going to bridge club to kpo e ntu closed pairs. watching them reminds me of my freshie years, where every board is an adventure n every trick and contract which r meant to be mine was so happily taken with unnecessary pride,onli to be dampened much later tat everyone else bidded n make as well,or even with overtricks easily. e hall players cr8ed quite a surprise by actualli winning 2 out of e top 3 positions. needless to say,mingdan n charles trashed every1 tat nite, despite their first time playing together. 1 thing i find funny was lily calling one of e winners n said to them:"hi,i am ....., u two ACTUALLI got 3rd." i duno how e recipents actualli feel,but i remembered in my freshie yrs, when my teammates called a rather unrespectable 7d which is ard 16% chance of making,i was extremely delighted to ACTUALLY win a team which was undefeated throughout. tat happened in e finals n we got gold for tat. lol
Ouch!!! my tooth hurts again. it better recovers fast or else i will waste money cing e dentist

No comments: