Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hi guys

This blog is something i decided to try out recently. Hopefull things won't be too much of a mess coz i am not realli into blogging actualli. But nonetheless, i think it is more of worthy a pasttime than juz sleeping.playing computer games and starin at gurls. Erm,i guess onli sleeping n computer games.
What u can expect from my blog
My blog will be v factual and no lies or half truths will be written out. This blog's after all my story n i would not want to "cheapen" my life by trying to change e story juz to make myself appear cool or totalli awesome. One thing i was disgusted abt other blogs are tat some tend to write from their biased pt of view n subconsciously attempt to influence e readers in a negative way.
Another thing which i find awkward abt blogging is e sensitive issues which u can't write abt. Imagine u r reading a blog n he has been expressing readily all this while abt his life. Then when something sensitive hapen,e blogger will disappear for a moment. Then after some time, when things have cool down,blogger appears again n explains his absence due to some busy schedules or computer crashes.. Therefore,my blog will be more abt e events i go through n e life lessons i learn.
May e readers of my blog enjoy reading as much as i will enjoy writing.

No comments: