Sunday, December 17, 2006

Salsa chalet

after e disappointment of youth teams, perhaps i thought too much e nite staring at e sky in my hall walkway such tat i forgot tat e next day i had a chalet. Slept v little n naturalli woke up late. i was supposed to meet e group at 8am n yet i woke up at 830am. Rushed down there n wasted 23 bucks juz like tat. We spend e day playing games round Clarke Quay, Bugis n Tanjong Pagar. we were supposed to walk all e way but guess we took mrt from bugis to tanjong pagar. we even took a video as we caught ourselves red handed slacking at a cafe instd of walking. concluded i am not so adult after all as i actualli enjoyed such thrill..
Later we went to a studio n learned some salsa moves. we revised our steps n learned 2 new moves. After tat, we guys got e priviledge os slacking while watching e gals in a styling class. I guess for me at a social level, i prefer to juz learn e basics n thing of my own styling which express my lifestyle more.
Tat nite we went to to a salsa club. But guess we did not realli dance(e beginners) as our knowledge of salsa moves were rather er...restricted n classified. I realised how much we actualli need to learn in order to blend in a salsa club.
E next morning is something i will remember for some time n will look for more opportunities to so similiar stuffs. We learned some non salsa moves at e seaside. I think it was a blessing in disguise e radio could not work as e sounds of e sea waves was actualli blended with my mood more. At tat pt of time, i was so absorbed by e sea side,i have totalli forgotten any negative emotions i have felt recently... Bridge did not do so well? well there is alwas another time. I feel so blessed then, thinking of my home sweet home juz beside Pasir Ris park, my times with my family hu pampered me too much, e brotherly love i share with richard, my dogs...
This is how any great event should end..

No comments: