Monday, December 25, 2006

IHG Bridge

3rd.
this is way below our expectations n a nightmare for me n my teammates. for me,i no longer get my treble. Haiz. One of my bad days
E first day started out easily for us as we cruised into e finals as we had easy opponents. At this point of time, it was rather emotional for me to c my ex Hall get knocked out on e qualifying rounds. I guess i still have some feelings for Hall 9 after all ,esp abt Hall 9 winning e Rec Champions, With Hall 9 getting knocked out so fast n Hall 3 eventualli winning e champions, it means tat Hall 9 is now trailing Hall 3 by more than a little for e overall Rec. Hopefulli they catch up later on. Their chess games r usualli stronger n r Hall 9's forte.
We lost coz of bad moments against Hall 8 n 12. This 2 matches killed our chances of winning as this yr's IHG is a shorter event n every match counts. It was impossible to feel demoralised after Hall 12's defeat.By e time we were playing Hall 6, we were slacking n juz playing for pleasure already.(It's all rite,it's ok! 16 16 fight fight fight!) Heart pain.
To make things more unhappening, e bball team also lost coz our star player Kehan got injured. We realli could not do without him as a point guard is e like e soul of e team. Wah sianz lah.
This is not one of my best days.

No comments: