Tuesday, October 23, 2007

shackled n impaled

signz...wat is wrong with my sand king? totalli lost it last night n fed quite a lot. sk is never easy to use,but i alwas tot i have reached a certain level to use him well n interrogate opponents..last night i was feeding.. n rite under my own tower somemore..
somehow my teammates never blamed me but a potm instd..n i get wat they mean..i farmed against tat same player b4 n had a luxurious time.. but still..to die so many times n get caught..it was so unlike me..
i totalli lost e reaction of even e dagger.. but tat is probabli excusable coz my com in ntu lags n e mouse is horrendous..plus i juz woke up..
man..i am going to train back my SK when my exams end..
after tat game,i consoled myself by playing in a lower field of dota players n totalli owned them with my sniper.. lol..normal build of threads,mkb,butterfly n satanic,but did well coz had good tankers n they got lousy disablers. but i am still traumatised by the game earlier...

on another virtual world,i am doing well with 20k points in human pets. lol my fluff pets was doing well too,but i gave up coz it is too difficult feeding it consistently to maintain the 3k fps.. but human pets is another matter..real fun!n i discovered e fastest way to earn points n tat is thumbing..n man i realli thumbed!

Y my sand king play till so lousy? is it realli my com? haiz.. anyway exams is 3 weeks time.. better mug n dun end up in disasters again..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

centaur undertake stifling ambition classifiers borough hoop fiji zhangjiang montblanc sion
lolikneri havaqatsu