Saturday, October 13, 2007

love=lousy mahjong

man...last nite i realli got thrashed in mahjong like mad...crazy n crazy.. freddie did e the 3 dragons combos(da san yan) on me and wood..yes onli 2 of us coz we were playing 3 men mahjong. i lost e 40 dollars chips n lost the other 10 dollars chips i borrowed from freddie! freddie was super on form tat day,n also it was my first time playing mahjong 3 person.... lucky towards e end,i manage to win back a bit to reduce my deficit to 36 dollars chips n THANK GOD we were onli playing 10cents /20cents,so end up i onli lost 18...
3 person mahjong is realli different from a 4 person mahjong,n it took me a very painful EAST direction to learn tat when i guard too much.. the offensive power is juz too great with onli 2 suits.. man it was crazy..every round,,pple make big n win on average 4.5 folds...3 folds wins are rare..
anyway, he treated us breakfast later n gossip abt clubbing culture in singapore. wood was super interested coz freddie juz came back from clubbing with a few hot babes(i saw 2 of them in friendster..they realli look cute). in fact,he was playing mahjong in his clubbing wear,which looked real youthful. wood apparantly was rather interested coz she in e end had to take cab to her tuition area at yew tee.
on a side note, i am real reluctant to switch from friendster to facebook...but face book is so fun! esp e jedi applications n fluff.. my pet 's fps is now 1600 plus! n i learn a lot abt jedi knowledge by playing with it.. but haiz...friendster is like my generation kind of thing..it has become sentimental...i can still remember e army times whereby i play friendster like mad.. friendster was like a joy to me then,n i rememebered how i took mc n spend my days at home playing cs and friendster n arcade games(ocassionalli bball too)..cough.. man..friendster,i wanna assure u i love u n wun abandon u ok? but do give me some breathing space n let me play with facebook..i do need friends(n flings) too ,u noe,...
n oh yes..thanxs songen for ur 7 cherrys u gave my coconut. feeding is fun!
n oh yes..raymond pls study..u can be real hopeless

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*****

No comments: