Saturday, October 20, 2007

chair worth $500?

facebook is fun.n now jedis can fight online..is a new thing. n even more fun there is this human pets whereby u can keep humans as virtual pets? lol...wicked sick..
my bro is realli hardcore in gaming,. nv, he gets razer mouse,razer mouse pad n z-board key board n such a fast computer with crazy sound speakers..he is not satisfied n today he went to get a chair for $420. are army guys like tat? i remember in my NS days, i live on e thrill of escaping army..not all on computer games. i love cs though..
my mum is e moz funny..after nagging so much abt cocoa copi,she turned good n wanted richard to buy e chair tat is $490 instead of the $260 one.. yes,,, is juz a chair!! super high class one though..i am sitting on it now.. my brother claimed it is his throne n not juz a chair.
anyway after bargaining for more than an hour,we got it for 420 with e lady obviously upset of e cut in commision..my mum is good in this...i never fails to blush when she bargains.

talking abt army days..i realise army days was undeniable memorable for me. i treasure e pple hu stick with me those sulky moments,n i actualli through different ways manage not to be in e army camp,which makes me so happy of the fact that i am not in camp..yes,it was so degrading n fun. wat was i doing then? oh man... going kream,drinking,a bit of cs n abit of friendster...a bit of bball, n i actualli love running for a period of time..betting on soccer matches during nights off n watching my army friends own me in three corridors(yes i was technicalli playing,but somehow alwas watch coz i am noob n die once i spawn out as i use tat hero on e horse which is super useless in late game). oh yes ang mo kio was a place i miss so much..n how could i fogot tat was e moment i was e skinniest n a bit bashful like one of my fav star wars character han solo. man...everytinme i look at my army photos n i look at myself now..i feel sad i have become like this,.
OK..bl0gging is good..i feel inspired to slim down...maybe i should go play bball with alex n his friends if they r playing..better go sms them..oh yes..it is 6am now.. i cannot sleep...bad sleeping habbits..

No comments: