Tuesday, October 30, 2007

presentation CV4000

man i am such an idiot..my presentation was at 130pm n i woke up at 128 pm! man..had to run n did not even notice e 4 miss calls by my group mates n 2 sms... somemore..my job for this presentation was onli to present,while my groupmates did e hard work of preparing e work. n i still cannot even come earli..
ran n reach there by 138..i c 2 of my project mates outside,..i guess they were trying to call me..n i realised how irresponsible i was.. but yet, they at first sight told me to calm down n said it was onli 5 mins late.. my presenting partner also smiled niceli n gave tat encouraging signal..
the presentation went fine, though personalli for me it was not as fine as e terrorism presentation,but guilt still shined upon me even during e presentation.. after e presentation,my group members hu played support this time even praised us for doing a v good presentation,n i was so happy to have such good teammates..
working with them has realli been a joy---joseph,jancen,guo xiang.. it realli showed how having supportive n rational groupmates help....my creativity n different style of working will not be able to shine if i have teammates hu onli criticize n r self centered. all of us have our weaknesses,like eg.i am sloppy ,my presenting partner cannot even speak english well n is a bit rigid... n yet with a group, we help each other out. this is y i play dota n i wished tat pple hu juz wanna own,be godlike n have superior items juz ofr tat 1.5 hours will quit e game..
anyway,look at e post earlier with pics of hall 16 pple..ironicalli n coincentalli, there were exactli 16 pple in e pics altogether..lol..

No comments: