Tuesday, March 20, 2007

year of e pig

man...realli neglect my blog for some time man.. guess when one was in tat down period for a while,one wun realli bother to write or even think abt anything else.

but now reflecting on wat i have not written,i realise how many things have happened n how things have turn for e better. While my bridge life has been neglected, my other aspects of life seems to have taken for e better. all e small small little things which gave me back the confidence to even face e world once again after a severe loss of even self esteem of my academic grades. Even my bridge experiences while been more slack, has some very interesting experiences which actualli make my life more eventful n enjoyable. i recently got to play with different people n i realise the effects of different styles of playing. Hopefully,easter congress,i will be able to squeeze time to play with them.

i also found a new source of entertainment in life:salsa. salsa is realli cool,as long as it does not make u feel silly at times when u cannot remember e steps in time(which for me is moz of e time). I was realli flattered tat i make it to the ntu salsa en sync performance team tat day. the trial had a shortage of participants;one which i was secretly pleased about. i hence made it to be able to perform on stage. This is a far cry from what i expected from myself. I wanted to learn dancing mainly to improve my body reactions in dota n to try something new. to commit to this level was something i actualli never expected. I never achieved my target(i still fumble in dota team battles), but it was something i never complained. in my desire to achieve something,i have explored another side of me n experienced joy beyong explaination.

i also have been playing mahjong on average five rounds a week. i am no longer e noob raymond hu dun even know when i have gamed or rely mainly on flowers n animals to win my tiles.

as for dota,haha i recently was asked to join an emo clan. playing draft is real cool. i get to understand e important heroes better n it realli maximises the joy of dota. my love for teamwork n saving teammates beyond logic has been discovered n could onli happen in draft. e pleasant surprise is tat i am not realli lagging n not totally inferior compared to my clan mates in my dota skills. i am currently training my sand king,rasta and holy chen. playing holy chen is realli a nitemare n i hope i can overcome the barrier.

erm...ok i guess i cannot realli explain all this happenings in such a post. i will indirectly have posts of my dota n salsa experiences soon..

but basically,this is realli e yr of e pig n i can feel it! a lot of things r working out for me.i hope studies will be better too. oink oink

No comments: