Monday, March 26, 2007

GSS-u r wanted!

i actualli got selected for my gss application to france from 18 june to 13 july. but i juz realise tat it clashes with my NS mobilisation date from 3-6 july. i will have to call e army up n postphone e reservist tml. hopefulli can,or else it is a little wasted
i did had reservations abt going actualli coz i love staying in singapore n used to my slack way of living my life. also,i did not noe anyone else hu is going.(i did not noe rica was going yet) Besides my plans to dota n slasa during e holidays will be held back if i go. But Gss is realli a good opp. n every1's tellling me tat i muz go no matter wat. but i am sure they did not meant awol.
ok c how bah.muz call e army soon. will be cursing in this blog later if they dun allow. n i seldom curse.

No comments: