Monday, March 26, 2007

Beef Kway Teow vs Tooth

Can u believe it? Fri,i dropped my temporary tooth AGAIN after having fixed it. I think i brushed my teeth too hard n loosen it tat morning. I dropped my tooth at can 13 again while eating beef kway teow. I felt e tooth in my mouth n e 1st thing tat came into my mind was HG, tomolo salsa performance liao,no time to fix it..which means i actualli have to go on stage with e prominent gap in my mouth. I was starting to think tat i am either destined to be a genius or an idiot in salsa for such a thing to happen juz e day b4 e performance.....
I remembered i was so resigned to my tooth dropping out tat i actualli started being grateful tat at least e tooth did not enter into my throat n into my stomach. I began to be calm abt it,becoz there is realli nuthing i can do abt it. is like one of those days in mahjong whereby u throw a red dragon away onli to keep on drawing it again n throwing it away for 2 more times in tat round. u will feel so silly,moz pple i noe actualli curse n scold shit or fuck. but i will alwas express e mild side of me n smile instd when it happens to me n sayang e red dragons i threw away.
I realli hope i wun be writing in this blog anymore abt this incident repeating again.,esp not after my 4.2k operation.

No comments: