Monday, November 23, 2009

haha

once again, i managed to epicly fail to update my blog. but it is not because i am lazy, but rather my life has been rather monotonous. except till e recent australia trip of coz... which i will narrate in my next post.
but my life is not meaningless.. i have still yet to recover from my happiness n relief of seeing my fyp get a D. which is ridiculous, coz many pple would have break down in tears at e sight of a D for fyp... not this beast though.
working has been fun too. i got a good site at city hall- MOF. this makes my working experience a lot better. i spend my salary on getting a new computer, money for australia trip n for my family.
oh one of my greatest joy has been achieved. to finally be able to give money to my parents. this is super meaningful to me n it is actualli one of e main motivation for me working... (if not, who dun wan to actualli juz stay at home n play l4d n low stakes poker...)
ok next post...australia trip.

No comments: