Monday, September 24, 2007

e end of a story

going back to paris had a very special feeling for us, n we felt so familiar over there. N yet, we all knew these were the last few moments for e time being we will have in France. I stared at e effiel tower for some time while waiting for e train back to INT.
we reached INT pretty late n we had a hard time communicating with the security guard about our booked rooms n our luggages we put in INt b4 we left for italy in a rush tat day. helen with her level 2 in NTU for french spoke in her broken language, on va ou the luggages?
tat was singlish, n i found it v funny.
We headed to e airport the next day, with plenty of rest. many of us had a hard time sorting our luggages after been there for so long. to be honest, i was pretty relieved to be travelling back to spore as i missed my family,cocoa n copi n my old life in spore. i even daydream along e way abt making overtricks in bridge, making my trademark bamboos purity , using juggernaut n farming with my battlefury!
My parents were there to greet me n man was i so happy to see them. i hugged them n was overjoyed. later they brought me to temasek market to eat! i was starving n craving for asian food so much. I ate fish soup n rice, fried oysters, dry meepok n kangkong sotong all in one meal. n of coz my favourite milo dinosaur!
man... wat a way to end my europe exploration.. I ate wit a lot of emotions, as i think of Paris, mike n ava, Sweet Vanessa, my times in italy n austria, INT's blessings to us,ever so efficient giving us tat stability, e times we try new things, in chatelet dreaming ard....

No comments: