Monday, July 7, 2008

soft,j'adore tu!

last yr,at this point of time i was in france,n being my bday,0607,i had e luxury to spend my bday in paris! still can remember e surprise in INT when i step into e french class n to be greeted happy bday by my singaporean friends hu actualli took note of it from e class list! needless to say,everyone in e exchange programme soon knew abt it...n i will remember my international friends too giving me chocolates n cookies..sweet vanessa king n gang were not merciful either,whereby they had to interrupt e french class to sing bday song to me,n on top of tat, to prove their sincerity,they at e lobby also had to sing once more for me..man,those americans..i miss those babes..
ok,ok enuff of france..i missing my homeland already.. anyway, this yr bday was also shocking,..n to think i planned to spend it in a rather homely way..morning usual farm outings with my parents,spare myself from gym for tat day,have a few casual mj games with my hall friends..simple n peaceful bday right?
actualli,everything did went to plan..playing mj in hall,n was impressed by my mj kakis...they have improved so much! n i was struggling to keep up with them..oh yeah! then in e evening whereby my mj session with audrey,chee hen n shawn was interrupted by e offing of lights.n to think i still did not realise it n was a little annoyed at hu will actualli play such a prank on us..n then i c jim,wood n nat coming in with e chocolate cheese cake,then i realise wat was happening.omg was e onli reaction tat came out of me. apparantly those playing mj with me also were not kept in e dark n i was e onli idiot hu onli noe how to say "erm,thanxs huh,guys..not even my normal lame"kai kai xin xin n shy shy" phrases...
anyway,they realli made my day,esp when i was a little disapointed over some issues earlier this week,but these pple realli cheered me up..kai kai xin xin!thxs guys,i will remember this..

No comments: