Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Euro blues

France is out of Euro 2008. rather sad, n disapointed too. Had France won or maybe draw the last match against Italy, I would not be so sore even if they did not qualify,because i noe tat luck plays a part too,esp when one enters into the group of death. but they totally could not perform at all, n their over reliance on zidane shows greatly. The draw with Romania is the worst, the loss to Holland was honestly acceptable, the last match was juz pure heart wrenching.....
I muz support France even more! all e way,through good or bad times. It is juz so sad tat e team i juz starting to support starts playing badly the moment i support them.. Zidane,i miss u..
Gone is e presence of the french presence in e euro2008,n with my money along...all down e drain..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend Raymond I miss you in the old school days when we played soccer

Silent_Passion said...

annonymous,who are you! quick!