Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Go Richard, go Rich!

sianz..my bro is going to australia liao.. i v emo liao.. i am leaving on a jet plane.. haiz.. anyway,i am also v happy for him..i been to france for a month n i noe how e feeling is like.. i onli wurry he will love e place so much tat he will not wan to return b to e island of stress.. cocoa n copi will definateli miss him, they will be thinking where is e young master hu alwas comes b so late at nite n yet feed them when they r not suppose to eat.. i wun be surprised if in time,cocoa will be sulking...cocoa is v emotional one..
i think of all e times i take my bro for granted...how he alwas help me e computer idiot with software stuffs..i feel real sianz now..n now.. tonite at 11pm,he will be flying off,n our computer will onli be used by me..no more taking turns..i will have full access...
go Richard, go Rich!

anyway great,my poker losing streak has juz increased to 370.. n i played 3 man mahjong after tat..lost a further 26 bucks.. for once mj did not cover me up..n i guess it is wrong to alwas rely on mj to cover my losses...if i wanna learn poker,i better learn to be reliant n start winning.. i think i am too conservative,which is y i alwas get bidded out..
on a brighter side,i actualli won a consistent i-chess player in i-chess! tat player played for ISG n IHG so many times n win competitions somemore! i not going to mention e name,coz i think he still feeling sore abt it,but he admitted he learned new moves n tactics from e game.. i felt so happy,coz i noe i invented those moves on e spot,with time clicking somemore.. i played an offensive i-chess with him,coz i noe tat by prolonging e game n been defensive,eventualli experience n knowledge will overwelm me.. so i exposed out my queen,rooks n knights to e e opposition half,n sacrificed my pawns to open up faster...my opponent could not take e fire n was totalli unprepared for it! think i muz credit e game to my dota experiences..i was pushing! coz if i failed,e game would have been lost.

i feel so happy for my bro..while here i am playing games,he will be flying off tonite to australia to study games.. wat a difference.. same background,different lifestyle n different destiny.. while i am e Omni-poker, he will be e professional gamer!

No comments: