Friday, January 18, 2008

poker tuition fees

yap,u can guess wat i mean from e tittle..i have been losing in poker... so far,i have lost 190 dollars in poker,juz started out,so most of e time got outclassed. alvin n his friend wins me in tournament poker consistentli, with them reading me so well,coz they noe i play by e book..
also,juz recently,i went to daniel's house n played cash poker n lost 42 dollars... but i am v pleased with myself coz i think i played well given my limited experiences n also by e fact tat when i was losing 90 dollars, i stayed totally calm n not affected at all.. all e players agreeded tat i was e most unlucky player tat day with me losing out in three double pairs narrowli.. totalli unexpected n trap hands..
nvm i will consistentli learn more.. poker is fun.. n it is worth learning.. to even attempt to read pple by their cards is an experience tat can onli be felt by playing such psychological games.
poker is much more skill based than mahjong,so no excuses with myself for losing so consistently. but i muz perservere..

No comments: