Tuesday, December 4, 2007

MOS noob

fri nite,went to hang out at clarke quay area n went to MOS to spend e nite there.. my first time going there n was realli a noob...NOOB NOOB NOOB! i was supposed to wait for audrey n freddie to come b n they will transfer e stamp from their hands to my hand so tat i can cheat by going in... but there was confusion as audrey transfer to me e bad one on e left hand, n so freddie transfer his to my right hand..
i went in n e security checked for e ink entry.. n i put up e wrong hand... got caught n given a real stern warning n forced to buy e ticket. i did not even have cash for e ticket but i tot mos should accept nets.. NO they dun.. no money,forced to buy a ticket n i was not in e most comfortable position i gues,, though i keep on smiling to calm myself down.. smiling n grinning like a fool.. freddie n audrey were observing e situation i guess, n freddie quickly passed me e 50 bucks when e security was distracted for a moment. i hence got in, but felt a little like a fool.
nonetheless i did not enjoy myself as much as i should there,n audrey n freddie were trying to perk me up n literalli shake me up,but to no avail.. but there were no regrets as i get to explore MOS for e 1st time n MOs is actualli not a bad place.. many different kind of music n types of pple in diff. dressing.
talk abt personal ethics.. i guess wat i did was wrong in terms of professional ethics.. but nonetheless, having juz studied engineers n society,i guess tat was harmless as long as noone gets hurt in e process. i juz muz b more careful n dun get caught again.
next day went to scba to play bridge n take a look at my young teammates.. lol this yr gh is confirm play for fun already. dun talk abt others...but i make fundamental mistakes many times though. there was this brilliant moment though where by i psyche 1h with void heart n opps miss a 5-5 fit in hearts n played 3nt -3... i had 7 carded spades...jason taught me a few insights i never tot of b4 n was glad to hear them
next week is preparation for ihg bball.. my hall is real onz lah.. they training everyday,n i will take this chance to slim down myself. after 2 days of training,my arms n legs r acheing already from jumping n shooting..lol
oh btw, i got to play mj with dickgusting yesterday. was fun,though i lost 10 bucks. actualli glad dickgusting won coz pple hu come my room for e first time alwas lose by at least 20 bucks..i repsect dickgusting for his dota skills in ntu bnet,esp when he use necromanian..so scary..

No comments: