Friday, November 16, 2007

atm encounter

last night i think i am realli v gong...was queing up in atm n it was my turn. e person b4 me left v fast..n a 50 dollar note popped out from e machine b4 i even get to put my card in..silly me..i took e cash n returned her. i have decided..it was not unethical for me to take e fifty dollar note if e money was found,..it is onli unethical to take pple's belongings coz e belongings may have sentimental value to e person n is bound to mean more to e original owner.. HAIZ

3 comments:

Shawn/SuanSiong said...

well... if you've taken the dollar note knowing who it belongs to... its called stealing...

You did the right thing :)
much better to return the note than to let ur conscience bug you..

Silent_Passion said...

erm..ty..now exam time..better not have bad karma too lol

~Wonder Wood~ said...

But you are honest dude~ not gong la, C'on! i totally think you did the right thing(: