Monday, June 18, 2007

updates

yeqh preparing to go france... actualli i have reach there liao.. but since my blog not updated for some time, i will rewind a bit...

not much happened.. as usual fuck up results,e usual me smacking n enjoying life no matter wat n catching up with old friends. during exam times, denis helped me a lot in passing structs 1... n a funny thing happened during exam time. I was almoz late for exam;still in hall 16 n 5 mins time is e exam in sports center. hg man. then there was this prof hu happened to be driving n i hitched his hike.. so grateful to him man: Another funny thing tat happened was tat my matchlaking btw my buddy n a dota friend i noe online actualli worked. they are still v mushy n muz farm together e same lane and spend more time calling each other dear here n there, n sharing their marriage ring(ror) ard. sadly they keep on dying in dota after they noe each other well. esp ken hu used to be one of my idol in dota, he realli lost it in dota alreadi. now he exists as e sworn protector of his dear dear lightning revanant,never mind tat our throne gets demolished n our sentinels territory is more like a soccer field while e scourge areas is like HDB with so many high rise buildings. i also played a lot with real pros after e exams,my ex-emo clan pple..
ok,dota aside, my life is good. but my bridge experiences r turning for e worse. with new teammates,somehow our affinity is not there n start losing badli. it was so demoralising in bridge when in spore open both ntu teams were looked upon as trash n got last for each respective category. but on e bright side,e ntu juniors,esp jason n guowei r realli improving n i think they showed hope for ntu in e future. i realli feel so bad tat the seniors let them down so much. Yonghao,Joseph-CF partnership,where r u all in e darkest times of ntucbc.. man.. interclub league we had a flattering start,thanks to lily,xinhui n alex pulling all e stuns i suspect on intention.. hopefulli we will continue to protect our division 2 status. i guess e onli greatest highlight of my recent bridge life so far is when shelly last min pulled me in for youth pairs tournament n we got 2nd by playing normalli.. could have gotten 1st even,but somehow i keep giving mps to e girls all playing for tat tournament.
Hall application realli pissed me off. Hall 16 realli fly an aeroplane on me;but luckily,in e end i manage to get in still. this regent is realli a loser, saboing me this way. I will take note of such pple n not pity them n befriend such pple anymore. not all pple can be treated fairly even though all pple r equal; i finalli understand. he did not even take e initative to tell me abt it till i had to confront him on msn abt the issue.
OK lah;.. generalli this r my updates.. think i rather talk abt my experiences in France; we prepared a lot of e trip; i think my gss friends r a little too kiasu to reserve so many things,but i guess sporeans will alwas be singaporeans;

No comments: